|Traci's Florist - Ft Payne|
There is no doubt that since its release - Beyonces "Put A Ring On It - (All The Single Ladies)" has been the perfect bouquet toss song. Its fun, upbeat, and everyone knows it. But you want something different. Well heres a quick list of other songs to toss your flowers to:
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
- Man! I Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain
- Wishin' and Hopin' - Dusty Springfield
- Maneater - Nelly Furtado
- Jump (For My Love) - Pointer Sisters
- Wannabe - Spice Girls
- Here For The Party - Gretchen Wilson
- One Way Or Another - Blondie
- Material Girl - Madonna
- Ladies Night - Kool and the Gang
According to folklore, whichever single lady catches the bridal bouquet - she will be the next to marry.
What fun songs have you heard during a bouquet toss? Any really unusual ones?